Your Privacy Rights
Effective Date: 05/25/18
Regardless of where our servers are located, your personal data may be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may or may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. BY VISITING THE WEBSITE AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES OF ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED BY US THROUGH VOLUNTARY SUBMISSIONS, AND THAT U.S. LAW GOVERNS ANY SUCH COLLECTION AND PROCESSING.
We collect two types of information about and from persons who use the Services: Personal Information and Anonymous Information.
“Personal Information” is information that is personally identifiable to you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing. Anything you publicly post or that is available publicly will not be considered Personal Information, and will be outside the restrictions of this policy.
“Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information. We may create Anonymous Information from (i) automatically gathered information or (ii) Personal Information by excluding information (such as name) that may make the information personally identifiable to you.
Personal Information Collected
We collect certain Personal Information about you or about those you identify, which may be supplied when you interact with the Services, complete a survey, make a purchase, when you request services or otherwise when you submit such information. The information collected may include one or more of the following:
- Phone number;
- Biometric and prescription information;
In addition, we may collect further information from you through social media platforms and other third-party providers.
Although the Service may appear to collect payment card information, we use a third-party payment provider for this services, and we do not directly collect your card information.
Anonymous Information is collected about you when you use the Services, including but not limited to enrollment history, the type of device you used and its operating system, the pages accessed most frequently, how pages are used, search terms entered, and similar data.
Automatically Tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses is one method of automatically collecting information about your activities online and information volunteered by you. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device whenever you surf the internet. Further, the Services may utilize web beacons, pixel tags, cookies, embedded links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. Some of these cookies and tools may be third-party storage technologies provided by associates such as Facebook or Google.
Although it may be possible to turn off the collection of cookies through your device, that may interfere with your use of the Services.
Use of Information
Internal Use of Information by Us
We accept and gather Personal Information and Anonymous Information in an effort to provide the Services to you and to provide to you products that you may purchase. We may also use this information to help us develop and improve our products and Services, fulfill your requests, send materials to you, inform you about our offers and those of others, tailor our products and Services to meet our customers’ interests, and for other purposes permitted by law.
We may use Anonymous Information or non-Personal Information for any business purpose.
Sharing Collected Information
We may share Personal Information and Anonymous Information with our business associates, consultants, service providers, advisors and affiliates in order for them to provide services to us, to you, and to enable us to provide the products and Services. For example, our host and internet service provider may have access to this information.
Further, we may disclose collected information, including Personal Information and Anonymous Information, to the extent we believe it necessary to comply with the law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order, to defend a legal claim or establish or protect our legal rights or otherwise as permitted by applicable law. We may disclose any information in our possession in the event that we believe it necessary or appropriate to prevent criminal activity, personal injury, property damage or bodily harm.
Additionally, we may transfer your information to a successor in interest, which may include but may not be limited to a third-party in the event of an acquisition, sale, asset sale, merger or bankruptcy. The policies applicable to your information thereafter may be determined by the transferee.
We employ procedural and technical safeguards to secure your personal information against loss, theft, alteration, and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Regardless of the precautions we take, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
E-Mail and Electronic Newsletters
We may offer electronic newsletters and e-mails concerning available properties, as well as new products and services, or may provide other marketing materials as a service to our users. Users may receive newsletters and e-mails concerning promotions and marketing of ours or of our business partners, after registering with the Services or after engaging with us in person or through our representatives. If you have received a message from us, and you no longer wish to receive such materials, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each electronic newsletter and e-mail. Please note that you may be required to separately opt-out of or otherwise respond to any e-mails sent by our business associates.
Do Not Tracks
At present, the Services do not specifically respond to browser do-not-track signals.
California Privacy Rights
California law allows California residents to request information regarding our disclosures in the prior calendar year, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected] with "Request for Privacy Information" in the subject line. Please include enough detail for us to locate your file; at a minimum, your name, email, and username, if any. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty (30) days of receipt. We reserve our right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year, or requests submitted to an address other than the one posted in this notice. Please note that this law does not cover all information sharing. Our disclosure only includes information covered by the law.
COPYRIGHT AND COMPLAINT POLICY
If you believe in good faith that any material posted on our service infringes the copyright in your work, please contact our copyright agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)), with correspondence containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification, with information reasonably sufficient to allow its location of the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notice may not be valid. For any questions regarding this procedure, or to submit a complaint, please contact our designated DMCA Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent Felix Gray, Inc. 4428 Waldo Avenue Bronx, NY 10471 e-mail: [email protected] phone: (646) 663-4575 fax: (212) 202-3539
COMPLAINT POLICY (INCLUDING TRADEMARK AND PRIVACY)
If you believe in good faith that any material posted on the Service infringes any of your rights other than in copyright, or is otherwise unlawful, you must send a notice to [email protected], containing the following information:
- Your name, physical address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A description of the material posted on the Site that you believe violates your rights or is otherwise unlawful, and which parts of said materials you believe should be remedied or removed;
- Identification of the location of the material on the Site;
- If you believe that the material violates your rights, a statement as to the basis of the rights that you claim are violated;
- If you believe that the material is unlawful or violates the rights of others, a statement as to the basis of this belief;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized and that the information you are providing is accurate to the best of your knowledge and in good faith; and,
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- If we receive a message that complies with all of these requirements, we will evaluate the submission, and if appropriate, in our sole discretion, we will take action. We may disclose your submission to the poster of the claimed violative material, or any other party.